The mission of the Office of Institutional Research & Effectiveness (OIR&E) is to advance the mission and vision of Joliet Junior College by providing evidence of accountability and overall improvement/effectiveness.
- Produce high quality work.
- Maintain the integrity and consistency of JJC data.
- Provide assistance and support for organizational and external entities in planning and evaluation toward increased accountability and effectiveness.
- Collect, organize, verify, analyze, interpret, and disseminate data for enhanced decision-making on matters of policy, procedures, and programs.
- Encourage the use of evidence to improve teaching, learning, and support services.
- Maintain a spirit of openness, collegiality, and teamwork.