Grundy Workforce Services has partnered with Joliet Junior College Career Services for the Joliet Regional job fairs.
The Joliet Regional Job Fair for 2017 was scheduled for Wednesday, May 24, 2017 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. at the Joliet Junior College Events Center at Main Campus, 1215 Houbolt Road, Joliet, IL.
Visit the Joliet Junior College Career Services web page for more information on future job fairs!
To be qualified as an employer to participate in the job fair:
- Employers must adhere to federal and Illinois state EEO guidelines.
- Employers must not involve solicitation, posting of materials, or sale of products or services.
- Employers and individuals offering employment/entrepreneurial opportunities requiring prospective employees to purchase a franchise or products or services up front are not permitted.
- Employers where compensation is based exclusively on fee/percentage of sales from others under their sponsorship in the organization, are not permitted. This does not apply to fees for Federal and State licensing requirements such as real estate, securities, etc.
- Multilevel marketing companies do not have access to any recruiting opportunities.
- JJC Grundy Workforce Services reserves the right to approve or deny access to recruiting opportunities.
Job Seeker Information
Area businesses looking for candidates NOW.
- Resume required for admission (10 - 15 copies)
- Dress professionally
- Come prepared for on-the-spot interviews
- Review the employer web sites to learn more about the companies