With over 20 years of experience as a health educator at Waubonsie Valley High School, Millie enjoys being an instructor at the Joliet Junior College Fitness Center as well as teaching a health course for the college. When she is not teaching or coaching cheerleading, Millie is actively involved in Illinois School Health Association (ISHA) and Illinois Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance (IAHPERD). For recreation, she likes attending baseball games with her husband Jerry, volunteering for Wish Upon A Star Foundation (Joliet), gardening, or just being outdoors with her dog.
- Master in Public Health-Illinois Benedictine University.
- Bachelor of Science in Education-Illinois State University.
- Certified Health Education Specialist.
- Cooper Fitness Specialist, Dallas.
- AED/CPR certified.
- Illinois Cheerleading Coaches Association, Hall of Fame (2009).
- American School Health Association Outstanding Health Educator Award (2005).