Nancy has been an instructor at the JJC Total Fitness Center since 1985 and has taught spinning classes since 1998. She has experience working with a variety of age groups in health and fitness.
Former physical education and health teacher for junior high students, graduate teaching assistant at the University of Illinois in dance and fitness.
Nancy is a full-time faculty member at JJC teaching First Aid and Health as well as spinning and Pilates.
She has taught a variety of activities in fitness, including weight training, aerobics, and swimming in schools, park districts, and private clubs.
Nancy is married and has two daughters, two cats, and a dog.
- M.S. in Physical Education, University of Illinois Champaign Urbana. Area of Specialization: Exercise Physiology and Theraputic Exercise.
- B.S. in Physical Education, University of Illinois Champaign Urbana.
- Master Physical Fitness Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer, Cooper Institute, Dallas.
- Fitness and Strength Training for over 50 years old (F.A.S.T. 50), Coopers Institute for Aerobics Research, Dallas.
- Certified Spinning Instructor.
- Certified Pilates Instructor.