Diane has had the opportunity to work with exercisers age 3 to 92. She has taught physical education in pre-school through college and enjoys working with all age groups. She was an organizer for the Southwest Region Senior Olympics and helped develop the Older Adult Wellness Program at Joliet Junior College.
She has coached junior high, high school, and college teams in track, cross country, and cheerleading. Besides working in the schools, she has worked with the general public in several fitness centers and dance and gymnastic studios. Diane currently personal trains and teaches Spinning, Pilates, Yoga classes, as well as working in the Fitness Center.
Diane's athletic accomplishments include trips to the NCAA Division II National Indoor Track Championships in the 800 meters and to the NCAA Division II National Cross Country Championships. She also received Southern Illinois' Student Athlete of the year award in 1988.
Diane and her family are all active end enjoy running. Her husband is a cross country and track coach. Her sons like to run, play basketball, and play baseball.
- M.S.E. from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville.
- B.S. in Dance from Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville.
- Master Physical Fitness Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer, Cooper Institute, Dallas.
- Certified Star 3 Spinning Instructor.
- Trained Yoga-Fit Level 1 Instructor.
- Certified SWE-EDU Pilates.
- AED/CPR Certified.