The Radiologic Technology Program has special admissions criteria and limited enrollment. Applicants are responsible for ensuring the requirements are met and all necessary documentation is on file. Only complete files will be considered.
Please read the admission criteria thoroughly before submitting your application.
Steps to Apply for Radiologic Technology Students:
Please note: Applications for the Radiologic Technology Program will be available online November 1 – 30th.
- Complete a JJC application. Be sure to select 'Occupational Selective Program' and then the degree and Radiologic Technology Applicant as the intended academic program.
- Submit official copies of high school transcript and/or high school equivalency (GED, HiSET, TASC), and all educational, college or training program transcripts, attended after high school by completing a transcript request form.
- Fill out the JJC transcript evaluation request form with all requests for college or post-high-school transcript(s).
- Take the Placement Test if you do not have math or English classes to transfer in.
- Check to make sure you've met all the admissions criteria.
- Complete the Radiologic Technology application. The application is available once yearly, in the month of November, for students who have met the Radiologic Technology admissions criteria.
- Investigate financial aid and scholarships at the paying for college page.
- Go to the ID / user name / password help page and obtain your JJC username and password.
- When Placement Tests are completed and students with previous college credits have received their JJC Transfer Credit Evaluation, call (815) 729-9020 x2746.
- Register for courses.
- Make full payment or apply for deferred payment online through the FACTS plan at eResources.
- Purchase your textbooks at the JJC Bookstore.
- Students with documented disabilities should contact Student Accommodations and Resources (STAR) to arrange accommodations.
- Visit the next steps page for more information concerning the registration process, counseling and advising, student housing, and more.
Additional information about the Radiologic Technology program can be found at the Radiologic Technology Program Web site, or call Admissions at 815-280-2247.